Commercial Electrical Services
Eric M. Krise Electrical Contractor LLC’s Commercial Electrical Services include:
- new construction;
- renovations and upgrades;
- code corrections;
- wiring signs;
- outdoor lighting and controls;
- bucket truck service;
- line safety systems;
- generator installations;
- inspections and testing;
- LED lighting services;
- parking lot lighting;
- intercom systems;
- fire and smoke alarms;
- high voltage wiring;
- infrared electrical inspection testing and repair;
- and more.
Infrared Electrical Inspection Eric M. Krise Electrical Contractor can detect system overloads, loose or defective components and/or damaged switch-gear by conducting an infrared electrical inspection to find dangerous problems quickly.
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) suggests that every commercial and industrial building in the United States should have an infrared survey conducted at least once per year and are recommended by insurance companies to improve safety by detecting early failures in electrical systems and switch-gears. Infrared scans of electrical power systems can detect and document incipient failures and should be part of a routine maintenance program, along with timely, effective repairs.
An infrared scan of an electrical power system:
- Determines if the components and system were properly installed;
- Detects damage;
- Reduces downtime, construction schedule delays, and risk of electrical equipment failure;
- Increases safety and improves insurability;
- Reduces liability;
- Improves electrical system performance;
- Determines if electrical system and components are operating as intended and are in compliance with the project specifications;
- Saves money.
Check out a recent post to learn more about electrical infrared scans for your building.
We are proud to deliver quality work, on time, and on budget.